The Montessori lock and key set features five unique locks to help your child develop fine motors skills, visual discrimination, coordination and concentration. With each key matched one to one with each lock, the activity is both self-teaching and self-correcting. The locks and keys are lightweight and sized perfectly for little hands, making them easy for children to use. The included activity tray is perfect for presenting the lock and key set activity and can be easily repurposed for other toddler activities.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING - The Montessori approach recognizes that a child’s potential for learning is greatest when provided with tactile, multi-sensory materials. The Montessori lock set is a practical life activity that is perfect for helping children learn how to lock and unlock locks of varying shapes, sizes and functions.
- DEVELOP FINE MOTORS SKILLS - This Montessori lock and key set features five unique locks to help your child develop his or her fine motors skills, visual discrimination, coordination and concentration.
- MONTESSORI TEACHER APPROVED: The Montessori lock and key set is a common practical life material that encourages independence through purposeful play, while at the same time helping your child develop fine motor skills and real-world experience.
- ACTIVITY TRAY INCLUDED - Includes a high quality wooden tray that can be used to present the lock and key set on an toddler shelf or repurposed for other Montessori activities.
- PERFECT GIFT - This educational material is great for kids of all ages, from 3 years old and up! It's a wonderful way to engage your child's curiosity and is perfectly sized for use in-home or on-the-go!